NEW SATURDAY & SUNDAY OUTDOOR VENUE
We are excited to be moving to a new venue for our Saturday & Sunday outdoor concerts. The area between the Westin and the Oxbow Market has been recently renovated and is now called the Oxbow Commons.
This space is absolutely beautiful, full of grass, and is a natural amphitheater perfect for our shows. We'll even be closing McKinstry St. to traffic that weekend so that all the land from the stage to the river will be our venue. This move will benefit everyone in many ways including being able to walk from the Blue Note Jazz Club, The Westin and many of the downtown hotels, shops, tasting rooms, and restaurants.
Check out Brian's 14 minute Facebook LIVE from the Oxbow Commons:
Key benefits of the move to the new venue include:
• The Oxbow Commons is walking distance from all hotels in downtown Napa including: The Westin Verasa, River Terrace Inn, Napa River Inn, Andaz Hotel and more.
ADDED 2ND STAGE
• Due to the proximity, we are adding a 2nd Stage with more music in the Opera House Plaza at the Blue Note which is just steps from our outdoor main stage. You are free to roam between our outdoor space and over to the Blue Note with your wrist band throughout Saturday & Sunday.
JAM SESSION SATURDAY NIGHT
• Added Saturday Night Jam Session at the JaM Cellars Ballroom (upstairs from the Blue Note) from 9pm-midnight hosted by Marqueal Jordan. Additional ticket purchase required (included with VIP and Platinum Packages). On sale now.
BEER, LIQUOR, & MORE WINE OPTIONS
• Since this new venue is not located at a winery, we are now able to provide a wide variety of beverages for sale including beer, liquor, and additional wine options. We are still partnering with Jamieson Ranch Vineyards as our main wine sponsor and will continue to have "Culbertson" Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Rosé available for purchase.
NO CAR NEEDED
• The Oxbow Commons is just steps from The Westin, The Napa Valley Wine Train, The Oxbow Public Market, The Blue Note Jazz Club, The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) and tons of other shops, restaurants, and wine tasting rooms downtown.
• There will be significantly less 'wind' at this new venue, thus creating a much better audio experience for our listeners.
IN & OUT PRIVILEGES
• Freely walk in and out of the Oxbow Commons throughout the day on Saturday & Sunday. Escape the sun and take a break in your room at The Westin or other downtown hotel, or check out one of the performers on the 2nd Stage inside at the Blue Note.
Here's a seating map for the Oxbow Commons
Downtown Napa Detail:
Saturday & Sunday Parking Lot Location:
Here's another Facebook LIVE from the Oxbow Commons (this one early on a chilly morning):
Please let us know if you have any questions. Email Stacia and she'll get right back to you!
Your Getaway Team