NEW SATURDAY & SUNDAY OUTDOOR VENUE
We are overly thrilled to be moving to a new venue for our Saturday & Sunday concerts. The area between the Westin and the Oxbow Market has been recently renovated and is now called the Oxbow Commons. This space is absolutely beautiful, full of grass, and is a natural amphitheater perfect for our concerts. We'll even be closing McKinstry St. to traffic that weekend so that all the land from the stage to the river will be our venue. This move will benefit everyone in many ways as described below.
Check out Brian's 15 minute Facebook LIVE from the Oxbow Commons!
Key benefits of the move to the new venue include:
• The Oxbow Commons is walking distance from all hotels in downtown Napa including: The Westin Verasa, River Terrace Inn, Napa River Inn, Andaz Hotel and more.
ADDED 2ND STAGE
• Due to the proximity, we are adding a 2nd Stage with more music at the newly opened Blue Note Jazz Club which is just steps from our outdoor main stage. You are free to roam between our outdoor space and into the Blue Note with your wrist band throughout Saturday & Sunday.
JAM SESSION SATURDAY NIGHT
• Added Saturday Night Jam Session at the Opera House Ballroom (upstairs from the Blue Note) from 9pm-midnight hosted by Marqueal Jordan. Additional ticket purchase required (included with VIP and Platinum Packages). On sale, TBA.
• FREE parking in downtown Napa at several locations within walking distance of the concert area. We recommend arriving early on Saturday and Sunday in order to take advantage of the FREE parking downtown (with no time limit on the weekends). Overflow and ADA parking lots have significant costs associated with rental and staffing and will not be free. More information to come...
BEER, LIQUOR, & MORE WINE OPTIONS
• Since this new venue is not located at a winery, we are now able to provide a wide variety of beverages for sale including beer, liquor, and additional wine options. We are still partnering with Jamieson Ranch Vineyards as our main wine sponsor and will continue to have "Culbertson" Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Rosé available for purchase.
NO CAR NEEDED
• The Oxbow Commons is just steps from The Westin, The Napa Valley Wine Train, The Oxbow Public Market, The Blue Note Jazz Club, The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) and tons of other shops, restaurants, and wine tasting rooms downtown.
• There will be significantly less 'wind' at this new venue, thus creating a much better audio experience for our listeners.
IN & OUT PRIVILEGES
• Freely walk in and out of the Oxbow Commons throughout the day on Saturday & Sunday. Escape the sun and take a break in your room at The Westin or other downtown hotel, or check out one of the performers on the 2nd Stage inside at the Blue Note.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Email Stacia and she'll get right back to you!
Your Getaway Team